Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 9

cat town.




08.02.2009

Woke up at 8.15am.
Flight is at 11.45am.
Thought was late for my flight. T_T
But well, I dint miss it. Scaring myself only.
Always like that. ==

Boarded AK 5206.
Reached Kuching about 1.00pm.
* Officially back Sarawak * :))
Quite fast. Estimated reach at 1.30pm actually.
My daddy picked me up.
Then went to my xiao gu’s house.
Xiao gu and my cousies.
Cousies - Nathan & Esther.
Nathan with my puppy, Makmak.
Their pet turtles.

My cousies – Esther and Nathan.
So damn cute la.
They were still babies when I last saw them.
How fast they had grown. ==

Ehem..skip the afternoon part..

So my dad and I went to The Spring for awhile.
Purpose? Wait my relatives for dinner.
The dinner was…….so long.
We waited so long for the food!!
Wtf. But overall it was ok lar.

Then we went back home.
Chit chatting with my cousies.
Actually is ‘guji-ing’ them and play with my puppy.
They really so damn cute la.
Haha.

09.02.2009

Went to Timberland at 8.15am.
Operation scheduled at 9am.
But my mum’s uncle only operated me at 11am.
Too many patients le lar.
He's a plastic surgeon.
So maybe that's the reason. XD

Then after that,
had lunch with my daddy.
Nice nice nice.


I dunno where’s the place situated. ==
I only noe the name. LMAO.
Can’t intro to you guys.
After lunch just went back xiao gu’s house.

Too hot outside.
Can’t stand the heat. ==
So stayed at home.
Blog and sleep. Wahaha.
My operated ear so fcuking painful now. T^T
Tonight going to my popo’s house for dinner.

Mui sms-ed me just now.
I think I can attend your wedding dinner.
Hmmmm. But no promises.
Hehe. Miss u.

Going back bintulu on 10.02.2009 I guess.
Daddy din't tell me when to go back. ==
So I had to force him back.
I want to see my mummy la.
Miss her ady!


Chaoz~









xoxo

No comments: