Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 12

party.




Went to friend's 21st birthday party.
I never had a birthday party.
Till last year. Celebrated with my friends.
So cool. I love you guys so much :'))
And you, thanks for organizing the party.
And the present you gave. :'))


Was wondering, wondering and wondering.
What will I get on my 21st birthday? XD
What will I get from you when I'm 20?
Hope it's still a surprise. A REAL surprise. :))
Bro didnt receive anything from parents.
Kinda disappointed actually. Huh.
Means I'm not getting any too?
I hope not. :((


My head is killing me.
Stress over-filling. WTH.
I thought no matter
how many challenges i face,
I can still return to silent retreat.
But obviously not!
I dint show the black and white
doesnt mean that my life was colourful.


Pain, laziness, dullness.
Please, just leave me alone.
I can live without u guys.
I'm pretty sure of it.




Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Kiss passionately , love trulyLaugh constantly
And never stop smiling
No matter how strange life is
Life is not always the party we expected to be
but as long as we are here , we should smile and be grateful





xoxo

1 comment:

a-li said...

Wahaha....ask from your parents of dont get any pressies..whahahaha