Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 17

home.

I'd used the bag u bought. :))


I’m back in Sarawak.
The weather here is cool.
Unlike KL, so humid and hot.
It rains occasionally here.
Haze doesn’t exist.
My self emotion also cools down for the moment.

Everything is fine here.
I stayed at home everyday.
Not I cant go out, is I don’t want to.
** Weird huh.
Haha. Not much to shop here.
Hope I can shop till crazy when I get back.

Got the chance to taste my mum’s cooking, once again.
Owh how I miss it. =))
The best cook for the family. Gaga.
And I got to stay in air-cond room, every moment!
Haha. Wish the room in KL got air-cond. =((

My parents just came back from Germany a week ago.
Bought lots of stuff. Gaga.
I got some cute keychains bought from Switzerland.
Chocolates, leather purse and bag.
The purse and bag cost them 100EURO.
Which is approximately RM500?
Quite cheap though.

My house internet line is not on my side.
It runs sooo damn fucking slow.
Only able to upload some pictures. I hate it.
I will upload other pictures next time.

** If i get to remember. :DD





xoxo

No comments: