Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 18

lessons learnt.

Today dunno why
I got the feel of writing
lessons learnt from one of my ex. Mr. Z.
Please don't ask me why. Cuz I don't even know why.
So, let's begin the short pointless story.


Why I say it's a pointless thing?
First of all, I had nth to blog today.
Then i-dunno-why this idea pops out.
Second, he was a heartbreaker.
Yaya. He was handsome. Wtf.
Third, I totally forgot how I knew him at the first place.
** Recalling back, I think I'm kinda suey larr.


Well well
Maybe beacause I was still naive.
I admit. That time I do, was too naive.
Don't blame me! I was only 17 years old then.
So the playful thoughts came by my mind.
Which obviously doesn't freaks me out.


LOL. We went out dunno for how many times.
Probably could count it with one hand, five fingers.
We studied together in the same college. So what?
Ok, my main point is, he sucks.
Dude, you sucks. Totally.
Thank God I broke up with him early.
If not, I'm still suffering now.



So, the lessons learnt:
1) Never choose a handsome bf.
2) Never choose a bf who haven get thru his previous relationship.
** Uh, that double sucks. Fuck you.
3) Never believe him so easily.


Nevermind now.
We have no contacts anymore.
Means, we are not friends anymore.
We will never be!


Yay! Fuck you!



xoxo

2 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

Cbu de?

adeline said...

no no.
last time KL de..
next time i will write cbu de..
muahahaha