Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 8

home-alone.


I'm home-alone now.

Yeah, dear went back a week ago.
So effin missing him now. ><

And I'm starting to get crazy.

It's only the second week!
How am I gonna live on for the coming 10 weeks?!
Please just kill me and bury me.



Chinese New Year is this Sunday.
And our school only gives a week break.
WTF. So fucking stingy lah you guys!
At least 2 weeks mahh!!
TARC is giving 3 fucking weeks off!
So tarcians...please be grateful!!!



Talking about CNY,
what about Valentines'?
Haihhh.. So sad thinking about it..
What the hell...



I'll update my blog if I got the chance.
Dunno I'll be busy or not.
A test is coming up before flying back.
Then MID-TERM test after CNY.
WTFFFF. So suffer!!
Why did I even think of pursuing Degree??
ARGHH!








Till then peeps.
xoxo

1 comment:

AdelineAmalina said...

when u coming back? the date?