Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6

2nd anniversary.




06.04.2010

Guess what??
It's our 2nd anniversary today!!
24 months, 731 days, 17544 hours~
Time flies!!


OMFG can you believe it?
We had been together for two whole years!
Amazing I should say.
We had so many ups and downs
during these two years.
We argued, quarreled, fight, cold war.
So much tears were shed, so much laughter to share.
Joys and sorrows.


Now I'm learning to be more mature.
In dealing things, coping stress, controlling temper.
Ho ho ho. I have had a VERY nasty temper.
That's the reason why we always quarrel.
So means I started it lar. Well, not ALWAYS.
Sometimes he pissed me which he doesn't even know.


We'll try to talk things out.
You know, dealing it using the adults way.
Helloooo, we're both in our twenties.
Yet I still act like a child, or rather say, princess.




I'm sorry and Thank You. :))
♥♥♥ I love you ♥♥♥









p/s: dear's mum is going for an operation today too.
hope everything goes well with mum. ** pray HARD



xoxo

4 comments:

Nana ♥ Kelvin said...

Wah..so long ad..wish u and bro happy ever after ya..

adeline said...

haha~ thanks christina

AdelineAmalina said...

wat happen to ur mum?

adeline said...

not my mum lar~
his mum operation lor..
now ok le lar :)) thank God!