Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 4

040611.


とても良く今日の心はない
今天的心情不是很好
I'm feeling so unhappy today


Cried and woken up by horrible nightmare and no one to hug. It was N months ago since I had this kind of damn nightmare.


My standing fan. IDK what happened. Suddenly just acted crazy: the plastic blades hit on the side of the metal and everything just flew out. We'd been using for so long and now only got problem?

It was a 3 blades fan becoming 1 blade fan, and the blades that flew out became 3456 pieces. Luckily the broken blades didn't cut me if not I'm pretty sure I won't be here typing this post.


I got stung by a freaking bee!! IDK where, might be when I went out to throw my garbage. Urgh, freaking pain and don't know poisonous or not lor...small matter don't needa go clinic eh?



Anyway hope everything will be all right. 私は祈る *fingers crossed*




xoxo

No comments: