Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 30

30102011.


Finally I update my blog! I was busy with exam and I hate studying and I'm still talking about furthering studies WTFFF Time flies so fast! October is coming to an end and November is coming in two days......


The boyfie is starting work on Monday, well which is something to be thankful of actually. :)


He was actually offered jobs at Subang and Shah Alam area, which really really stressed our ass up. We stay in KL and had planned to find houses in Subang area so that he can go to work without traveling far.


House hunting wasn't easy. It's damn hard to find a whole empty house with a decent price, and hard to find shared rooms in a house who allow pets! We met owners who doesn't know how to take care of their houses, and it turns out to be a ghost house!XD Lucky we run fast enough! Then we met owners who look everything with money eyes, requested a little things as if we're making a massive hole in their wallet. WTH you earn every month also okay! @#$%^&


I really don't know they know how to calculate or not lor!! Anyway, when we're stressed and fucked up with that matter, he was called for an interview in KL area. At first he wasn't willing to go saying what he already accepted the Subang job bla bla....


Eventually he went also, and the VP was nice according to him. Offering coffee, and nice benefits too if you work with him. XD Anyway thank God he accepted this job and that ends all our sorrows. :P Now he's busy with formal-wear hunting and trying to get as much sleeping time as he could :D


So as we're trying to slim down these days, we're having home cook almost everyday, and the chef is always me also. =="

So these are my cooking, I actually followed my momma's recipe, something simple :)


And this is something boyfie cook when I'd been busy tidying the room. :)



I'll try updating my blog daily anyway. Happy Sunday and a good day ahead peeps!







xoxo

No comments: