Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 7

I am back!


Let's start. I've not been updating my blog since April 10th and blog settings had all changed omgwtfccb But I actually have good solid explanations for this. 


For the month of April and May, I had been really really busy with assignments assignments and assignments, and at the same time, preparing for my final exams.


I actually thought of updating my blog but I knew I would be wasting my study and assignments time. I've got not enough sleep and the bf knows I get grumpy when I don't get enough sleep. == iamsosorry


Anyway, there is a major happening during this period, and the happiest one too! I bet you'll know if you're following my Facebook updates. My brother, is officially Dr. Boon. He is a doctor! Wee! Free consultation for the sister and parents wuhooo. 


Congraz to all the other doctors too, and pharmacists and nurses! May God bless and guide you everyday in the future! Don't get so stress out with the job. As I was told, good salary = long working hours + not enough sleep time + be ready to get called in. Hahaha!


Well time ain't treating me good these days. I hope they do treat me well some time soon. Anyway, I would update again.It's good to be back though :)







xoxo

No comments: