Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 15

August.


Hello August!


My last post was June 10th. OMFG I'm really out of date with my blog! 


There are so much happening that I don't know where to start! Well I should probably start with our baby girl having an ear operation due to the dead cells - I have no idea how. She's looking good and still pretty as always now, except that I shaved her bold WAKAKA

Bold baby girl a week after her ear operation, sleeping in daddy's laps

Anyway, it's the month of puasa. Puasa is where the Muslims are not allowed eating or drinking from and to a particular time. Of course, except for the kids, the old ones, the pregnants and also ladies who are having their period. If I'm not mistaken. 

But I do see some guys eating behind their stores, in the cars, and no, they really do look healthy to me. Anyhow, who am I to judge? Maybe they are sick but I don't know.

So after Puasa will be Raya, falling on next week! Raya means holiday, means I get to go home. Well actually I'm going home not because of the holidays but for other reasons. But I still get to have my kampua, laksa, bian nvk no?

Millions thanks to have my daddy asking me to go back :) This year I get to go back the second time HEHE


More updates soon! Cheers.





xoxo

No comments: