Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 22

WinterSolstice ♥

It's Winter Solstice today~ So I'm gonna wish y'all HappyWinterSolstice!!

We should have dinner together with our family during this special festive. Well, boyfie and I couldn't celebrate with our family so we celebrated it in Nando's.:)

Our orders. Only cost us RM41++. It's tasty so it's worth it.:D VERY filling too lor~

Then after eating we went to Jusco to buy some vege AND TONG YUAN!! Wakaka. I really can't remember when is the last time I had tasted one!
Tada~ Looks like EGGS no? Duck eggs! Wakaka:D This cost RM3++
This is the result. Looks like ping pong balls ==
It has peanuts filling. Super yummeh and tasty~
See what I mean? But too bad it's TOO SWEET. Urghhh!



Let me show some photos of ah boy~


This is what he do when I asked him to get off my bed. But ALAST! He treats my bed as HIS bed. wtfff too comfy is it?


And then boyfie lean him on my bolster to take some pictures. And do you know what happens in the end?


*

*

*

*

*



He fell from my bolster and boyfie managed to capture his photo. ROFL! So Goddamn cute no? Haha. His face still like : "Huh...I'm falling..." Wakaka~


Well Christmas is 3 days away. How do you guys plan to celebrate it? I don't know about mine.:( Might be not clebrating after all. **sigh**





Gotta wake up early tomorrow to "Jabatan Imigresen". Sleeping soon~ Good night for now. :S



HappyWinterSolstice once again!!!








xoxo

No comments: