Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 27

Days of ♥♥.




Hello peeps~ I've been missing again as usual :D Because I don't even have a clue what to blog about. My life only has a simple routine : Class - home. In case you don't know, I always stay at home when there's no special occasion.


Anyway, how you guys celebrated your Christmas? Well, this year it was quite special for me. My bro came down to KL to celebrate it with me. Wakaka. But then nothing special happen lar. Just hang out and went for dinner.



I celebrated my Christmas eve @ Genting Highlands. Yes, again. FML. And no picture because it's so crowded with teenagers whom are so freaking excited about.....I seriously don't know what. They scream like it's the end of the world. ==" Suddenly I feel so old.
*sigh* Then we went out with friends. We means me, boyfie and my bro :D


Here are some Christmas decor from different malls :

This is from One Utama. They decorate the place with fake snow~!! Really have the feel of White Christmas lor. hehe

This is Midvalley Megamall's decoration. Toy's world? Effin' cute tho!!

And this, is KLCC's decor. Expected lo..not like other malls..if you know what I'm trying to say~


Anyway, guess what I gave boyfie as Christmas present!!

*

*

*

*

*


Handphone strap only lar~ =="
Made these at Midvalley Megamall LG/G floor. I forgot.


Then we had our belated-Christmas celebration @ Chilli's KLCC :D
Brother's salmon. RM37+

My ribeye~ RM50+

It's cooked medium-rare. Boyfie says I'm a vampire. ><
And boyfie's lamb shack. RM30+





And the lame part is......

I went out 3 days in a row and I only bought heels from Eclipse for Chinese New Year :( You'll know how much these babes cost me if you follow my update on Facebook. *sigh*


It's coming to an end of year 2010. What to leave behind and what to bring forward to year 2011? I'll blog when I've done thinking about it.


Signing off now. I feel dizzy, please let it NOT be sick!















xoxo

No comments: