Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 24

I'm still alive.

Pretty late but here I am, summarizing our Johor trip.
Had a 3 days 2 nights trip to Johor Bahru with boyfie and our little pet son, Mr Huang Ah Boy. Went right after my exam, causing me massive headache during the 3 and a half hours drive. ==


Well all I can say about the food is, awesome and ZOMG, fatness!! :D We managed to go to 2 famous tourists attraction : Desaru Golden Beach and Danga Bay. Some attraction pictures. Can't say much and pictures not uploaded yet, so google it if you wanna know. :P


Desaru Golden beach
Danga Bay



Sent pet son to Ms Elishia's house on the way back to KL. Just for a couple of weeks for the holiday. I hope he doesn't bring any mess to her family. Started missing that spoiled brat already. *sigh* And Ms Elishia, THANKS SO MUCH for your help!!:)


Anyway this morning I just sent boyfie to the airport:( Back to the all alone world again.:( Too bad I'm going back so freaking late. Urgh! Used to everyday can see each other and now, can't see him for weeks......I miss you dear! Wish I can see you soon!! Don't know if you'll see this but, I just wanna say, I miss you..






xoxo

No comments: