Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 7

Sayonara, 2010.

Ok I'm back. I know I always break promise for "I promise will always update my blog". But now here I am. Once again. Will try to promise to keep updating my beloved blog.


Anyway, this is my FIRST blog entry for year 2011!! I can't believe I'm GODDAMN late for this post. I would like to wish everyone a belated HAPPY RABBIT YEAR 2011, again I know, a very late one. Say bye bye to year 2010~



Well here is a VERY short review for my Tiger year 2010.

Further studies Bachelor in a totally new environment. Managed to do well in all the tough subjects. Went to island first time ever with boyfie and friends. Had our very first pet, a poodle. Celebrated my 21st birthday with a bunch of loving friends and of course, my boyfie. Bought 2nd couple phones - Blackberry Smartphone. Moved house to a much more comfy place. Celebrating Christmas with my loves - boyfie, bro and our doggie.


These are just the summary of my 2010 life. There are also many sad stuff which I tend to forget because....it hurts to remember. Or many I got amnesia? Or I just got Alzheimer? I really keep forgetting things wtf!! Maybe that's good news afterall. Forgetting all the bad stuff:)


By the way how was your year? I hope you guys enjoyed much more as I do:)



First few weeks of 2011 is for us to battle with our awfully T-H-I-C-K books and notes. You hear me right! So not cool right. Should be enjoying and relaxing because the heart is already having the Chinese New Year mood lor. I hate to study, and IDK how many times had I mumbled about this. Further studies overseas???! Bah~ I'm so gonna think twice.



Anyway, good luck to all my friends who are sitting for exam (including my boyfie) AND myself. Go Go soldiers!!!






xoxo

No comments: