Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 20

20112011.

Had badminton session with our old friends and housemates this morning, and it lasted for 3 hours in this hot AND humid indoor badminton court. I nearly fainted inside!!! Having a massive headache now and going to have a massive body ache tomorrow T_T


Boyfie is going to head off to Indonesia next week for a few days. For working purpose. Wish to go too!! Hopefully he'll bring some souvenirs for me ;P


I'm having lotsa work and homework now as my new semester started a few weeks ago, which is why I didn't get to update my beloved blog so often xD Chinese New Year is 2 months away and this indicates..............it's time to slim down!!! But still, enjoy Christmas first before start dieting.



My diet plan isn't working because I always say and never take action. T_T How could someone resist nice food?? Will be back for CNY and I have to slim down! Determination is the key, which I'll never will have :(


Till then.





xoxo

No comments: