Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 6

happy weekend.



6.11.2011
3 years 7 months
Our 1309days together :))




What I had been up to these days? I grew mushroomsssss at home XD


Simple Chinese fried rice by me, the appearance doesn't looks nice but it tastes good XD

Indian brewed coffee, thanks to my housemate! Tasted a lil bit like cincau! Hmmmmm

Last nights' dinner by boyfie. French beans with eggs and Indian chicken curry. Slurrrp!

Childhood titbits! Put your hands in the air if you had it too!:D


Was too lazy to cook so boyfie brought me to nearby restaurant to have our dinner. :) This restaurant is located near our place, with reasonable price, you don't have to wait long for your food. The bad thing is, you gotta go early before it's packed with people!

Their own special chicken.
Tastes like red wine!

The shops famous taufu.
Yummz!

Yam basket with fried vegetables.
Awesomeness!

And our sinful supper, Secret Recipe's Chocolate Banana. I ate most of it ZOMG fatness!!!



Anyway this is how I spend my weekends. How was yours?




xoxo

No comments: