Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 11

a little update.



Well, I'll be heading down to Batu Pahat on Monday, where my brother is now staying. As a matter of fact, we'll have to help him to move his things to my place. == whatagoodbrotherihave


But of course will make it as a getaway for us from this stupid life. Most probably will go meet up with boyfie's third sister in Johor Bahru since they haven't met for a long time.


And we will not be celebrating Valentine's Day grandly this year, gotta cut down cost as to say X(
Boyfie says it's Valentine's Day everyday for us! How sweet!


I'm still sick and still in recovering progress. How da fuck I was sick for 2 freaking weeks? Bought medicines for the FORTH time and I really hope it works this time because I won't wanna travel with a very fragile body D:


So, PLEASE JUST LET ME GET BETTER!






xoxo

No comments: