Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 15

explain.



As promised,
I will be giving reasons why I less blogged.




1) Dear moved out from his place.

Well, most of our friends should know about this.
The reason - please don't ask.
It's just so sickening and I'm sure I'll seriously puke blood.
Pardon me, my fault.
Yeah, he moved out too sudden.
But it was his choice. He wanted it that way. So, be it.
He moved to my place. Temporarily, of course.
So nice to have him by my side. **WIDE GRIN**

Well after this month
He will be a lazy bone for the next few months.
For not going for internship. ==
Now how the fuck can I survive that few MONTHS??
It's not hours, not days, not weeks!!!
Missing Valentine's day AND our 2nd anniversary.
ANNIVERSARY!!!
WTF? I never had an anniversary lor!

Every time SOMETHING pops out...
And poof..there goes the "anniversary" down the drain.
I was so excited about celebrating it. But, sigh.
I hope I'm still alive when he's back.
Oh, which means, in May?
Oh God! Just so great thinking about it!




2) My place has no internet.

Terribly pity, annoying and boring.
I love surfing the net, though nothing much to see.
I love spending my time on the internet.
I considered to apply for streamyx.
Strictly for education purpose.

Like my lecturer said:
This is U's life. Not college life.

Get the notes and tutorials from e-learning.
Gah, fuck U's life. I HATE U's life!!
Have to find and download and print our own notes!
Sometimes I can't even find the notes. BOOHOO :((

Well, 50-50 chance for me to have the internet installed.
I can even surf the net using Wi-Fi.
So why spend extra money on the internet?
I might even spend my day hiding in Starbucks/McD.




3) I'm starting U.

All I can say is :
New place, new environment, new people.
Which means, have to make new friends all over again.







Really hope everyone is fine back there.
I'll be back for Chinese New Year. :))



xoxo

No comments: