Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 5

friends?

Let’s talk about “FRIENDSHIP”.
What actually does friendship means?
How many actually understands the term?
I myself doubt whether I understands.




I got A LOT of friends.
There are many types of friends in MY dictionary,
supposedly to you guys too.
Friends who will ONLY find you when they need your help.
Friends who will backstab and betray you to gain attention.
Friends who forgot all the idiotic stuff you do particularly for them.
Friends who will be with you when you’re down.
Friends who will help you and help you stand up again.
You rule out the others yourself. I’m sure you guys know.




I have all the above kind of friends.
It’s so pathetic to have the first three kinds of friends.
They shouldn’t even be given the friend title.
Ya, which make me look so fucking CRUEL.

Sitting down and have a serious thought about it,
we all only have a few truthful friends.
Loyal ones. The take-care-of-you type.




It’s even harder and sadder when a-quite-close friends
BECAME
the backstab and betray friends.
Try pinching myself and no, should accept the reality.
As at all times, the truth is always so GODDAMN ugly.
Thinking back, it’s my fault. It is ALWAYS my fault.
I don’t have the eyes to judge a person.
Well, that is if you get what I mean.





I’m not gonna say anything more. Analyze yourself.






P/s: AA, I’m not emo in this. Don’t pinch me. :DD Miss u lots.








xoxo

No comments: