Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 23

lost.

Missing for a week again.

Seriously had been real busy.
Facing the AWFULLY THICK books and notes.
Missing home sweet home.
Chinese new year mood is so on!
Pathetically, only going back for a damn week! ==
Freakishly stingy school. Awhhh!!


Talking about the new school.
Well, I'm in University now.
And I prefer calling it school than university.
So school it is. :DD Our school got LOTS of students.
Japanese, Korean, Caucasians, Indonesian, you name it.
Fa---BuLous. You get to "clean" your eyes. :D
So many students = ZERO parking lots.
I suppose the school's parking lot is small,
or the students are all so wealthy?


Tutors and lecturers are great at the moment.
No bloody complaints from me,
whom is known for picky. Muahaha.
I'm acting so evil recently.
Don't ask. I just might eat you up alive.



Gonna go through my notes.
Miss.








xoxo

No comments: