Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 30

CNY 2012.



I've been lost for almost a week now, because I'm back to my home sweet home, Sarawak! :)


First thing to get for dinner after we got off the plane - Kuching laksa. Too bad it's Chinese New Year and there are no freaking fresh prawns! !@#$%


Then went out early next morning to the market to shop for food for reunion dinner. Then had kampua for breakfast :)



The very cute puppy opposite my house. Too bad they don't know how to take care their dogs. Not enough food for them, keeping four puppies in a very small cage! Is there anyone that can do anything about this? *sigh* They have their feelings also ok!

Lunch cooked by mummy :) Cangkul manis soup, stir-fry vege and toufu with minched pork + prawns *NICE*

Then also the other food cooked by mummy for the whole week. I asked for the recipe so I'll gonna try to cook it for the boyfie! :)

Nian gao.

Ang paos I've got, and it's more than enough :)

Reunion dinner! Home-cooked, always the best!

Long life noodle with chicken soup #Chor 1

And at aunty's place #Chor 4

Daddy and brother bought durians :)

Kampua and wantan again :)

Oh he's gonna hate me so much when he grows up. :D


A very small gathering with the luv ones. I miss you all already! Time flies and it's so hard to get together while we're all busy with our things. :(






Managed to go to beach before I came back. It still looks so nice.

Me and my beloved mummy.
And I got sick being a week in my hometown. GREATTTT!!! I'm suffering now, so much! @#$%






I still enjoyed my holidays! Did you?



xoxo

No comments: