Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 18

countdown123.


Chinese New Year is 5 days away. How are you guys out there preparing? The foods? The new clothes? New shoes? Angpows?



I prepared almost every thing except for new shoes and angpows. No new shoes because I had many unworn high heels and the boyfie has been nagging about it. No angpows because, well, what had happened to my family.


Well I'll be going back to Sarawak in 2 days with my brother! It's home sweet home finally :) I miss my daddy mummy and our little cozy house. Too bad will only meet my aunty and grandma after a week because they will be going to KK, Sabah for a getaway trip.


Anyway, I'll be packing up my luggage now as I'm going out shopping tomorrow, again XD


Hope everything will be ok.








xoxo

No comments: