Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 13

EMO.


I'm not happy. Why are things like this?


I know we can't always make things go on as planned. I know sometimes, or most of the time, things just don't go on as planned and it sucks, MAX!


I just wanted things to be simple and I'd changed. I learned to appreciate even with small matters. I'm not the kind that prays before I go to bed and when I get up, and not the one who says grace before meals. But I learn to thank God for every new day He gave me, every happenings, every meals everyday.


Sometimes I just want things to be normal. Humans are greedy. People tend to want more when they have what they got. But I tried not to be like that.


I know God have all the plans for me, for all of us. We just have to appreciate and thank Him for everything.




.......... Just stay tough, Adeline !!!





xoxo

No comments: