Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 19

thoughts.

Had been thinking a lot these days.
How nice would it be,
If one don’t need to suffer.
To suffer from pain, any possible pain.
Love, study, money, sickness. Rule out others urself pls.



Is it a must for humans to suffer?
Practically, everyone suffer. Which totally sucks?
Stop whining! I’m suffering like everyone else does!

I read, I heard. So many solutions, so many don’t work.
Exercises, travelling, do things you think are right.
There’s no 100% of easing or curing the pain.
So that means we’re meant to suffer? Till we die?

No one likes to suffer, I presume.
Except for those with mental illness or psycho-es.
I don’t like either. It hurts, it sometimes kills.
I just don’t believe no one needs to suffer.
Rich men? They have things to suffer for being rich too.
Yeah they might live happily than anyone.
Sufferings definitely don’t apply only to poor men.

Does death helps in any way?
Only helps the sufferer alone I suppose.
At least he doesn’t need to suffer on earth anymore.
Alcohols? Drugs? All giving temporary happiness, hallucination.
So someone tell me, any possible way to end sufferings?

I seriously don’t know what I’m crapping about.
Maybe I’m losing my mind by now.









xoxo


No comments: