Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 28

cut-da-memories.

I did something today.
I was so fcuking bored.
So I decided to clean up my lappie.
Now here comes the important part - My photos.


My folder is freakishly messy. You won't wanna know.
I was even too tired to tidy My Songs folder.
Usually this folder would be named "The memories corner".
Well, you'll know what I mean.
My hand was so itchy so I go tidied up the folder.


There are so SO SO many photos.
For that second, I wondered :
I owned lappie for 3 years. Why so many photos?
Again, have to ask my effin itchy hands.
I stole pictures from my home desktop.


So much memories.
I don't even remember I took those pictures.
I don't even remember their names.
Some faces that are familiar but forgotten.
How weird huh? *bang my head on the wall *


cut cut....


I deleted so many photos.
Ex-es mostly. So much for the memories.
Yeah, right. So fucking speechless.
Please don't tell me I'm gonna regret.
Cuz I definitely won't.
" No point for me to go back to you now. "
So...that's it.. A BIG fullstop.





Love him ^^
OOOppps..the flash ==
but I likey~ :))





xoxo

No comments: