Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 13

HOT.


I know I'm TOO late for this movie.
Please. Pardon me as I'm outdated.
When is the last time I went to cinema?
Ooh, a month ago? ><
The movie is terrific!
It's quite sad and horrible too.
Earthquakes, tsunami, volcano eruption.


Appreciate every one around you.
You'll never know when you'll lose them.



If 2012 is REALLY predicted the end of the world,
then I guess I don't need to study my Bachelor?
Then, I can do whatever I want?
I can go wherever I wanna go?
I can spend money like water?
I can go rob a bank?
Yeah, DREAM OFF.



The weather is so effin HOT.
Need to bath for how many times!
Skin also peeling off now! LMAO.
Can I have an air-conditioner pretty please. :((
Even my butt is sweating. :DD lol..


Btw, I wan a car a car a car!
Second hand one enough.
Wakaka. I'm so demanding!
Don't be such a jerk.
I NEED A CAR!




p/s : Christmas mood is still so ON!! LOL. :P










xoxo

No comments: