Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 2

popeye.

Dinner @ Popeye just now.
It's a restaurant!!
Not the cartoon character. XD
Actually wanted to go KFC.

But decided to try this.

International fast food restaurant?

Well, grab a bite if u want to.

Lol, macan promoting ni.



The food was ok.

Too bad didnt taste the french fries.

Grrr. I want it I want it!!


The yellow thing which they named it biscuit?
I was curious at first.
It looks like a bun.
But when u eat it, it crunches like biscuit.
Ok, if u ever know what I'm trying to say.
Go taste it. Go try it.






Oh ya
Dear kena loteri.

" 1990 " Consolation prize.
OMFG
. Twice in a month.
Not often, not much, but glad he kena.



Maybe my luck changed?

Wakaka. Dream on adeline.

There's no such thing. @@




So I am currently stuck to :
PPS - Bones and CSI
Facebook - Home Inn
Ultimate word finds


Guess I jump from watching
humor and horror movie to drama/series.
Rather boring daily routine though.
Yaya, whatever. That's my life for now.
I will try to update my blog always.
Toodles people.









xoxo

No comments: