Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 27

busy busy.


Huh huh. BAD NEWS!!
Heard people saying we can't renew our I.C in KL.
Cuz we're Sarawakian and diff codes =.=
And it's a MUST for me to go back to renew it.


Okay, it's not a bad news after all.
I can go back for prawn mee. kampua!!!
I'd been craving it for ages man!
Never had a chance to taste it for nearly a year.. :((
I keep swallowing my saliva ady, damn!
And the bubble milk tea! Owwwwh~



Knight and Day is - SUPERB!!
Highly recommended to watch peeps.

Just saw Predator is coming out on 8th July.
D is interested so yeah, add it in our movie list.
Then after that, Salt. Woot woot
I know I know, I'm broke already.


Starting from mid July, I would be a busy girl.
University is giving unforeseen stress.
And I should enjoy life to the fullest first!
Which means lots and lots of dramas till I puke. =.=
Which I almost died watching so many episodes of CSI.




p/s: My birthday is two weeks away!!
That means Imma old girl after two weeks :(










xoxo

3 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

come back for prawn mee, lakas and bubble tea only???
How bout me? :(

AdelineAmalina said...

*laksa

adeline said...

i always go out with u for bubble tea~ remember? I'll find you if I go back yah~ I miss you :)