Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15

my water moments.



Almost everyone now is talking about phones and cameras.
Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Canon, Nikon, Sony, bla bla.
Even kids nowadays own those good, high-tech gadgets!!

Seriously! Try walking in a shopping mall.
You'll see DSLR hanging on the neck of some teenagers,
camera bags slinging down to the waist,
digital cams taken out from handbags,
iPhone 3G taken out from pockets,
then..snap snap.



Well I had a few cameras of my own.
Well, of course not including family's camera.
Late in the 80's ( a year after my bro was born),
dad bought a Canon Sure Shot Multi Tele.
I don't have a pic of it because I'm 1572.78 km away from home.
He bought it to take photos of us, growing up.



Throughout my teenage-growing-up years,
I had used quite a number of cameras.
Medium-fat camera? BIG-fat camera?
Do that ring any bells?
Yah, BIG body digital cams and DSLR.



Here are some pictures taken by DSLR:


Outdoor indoor and yes i know, these photos are...♥!!





But DSLR is OH-SO-INCONVENIENT to bring around.
It's wayyyyy too BIG in size and HEAVY too!
And you gotta put it in it's specialized bag,
just to avoid it to get scratched or whatsoever.
You'll have to ALWAYS keep an extra eye on it.
As you know, it's BLOODY EXPENSIVE and very eye-catching.
It's an extra burden although it takes good pictures.


Sadly every cams I owned are not water proof!!




See see see!!
That's the picture I took for my boy and his friends.
And I'm standing on shore as the photographer.
I only can take pictures OUT from the water, not IN the water.
There are so many beautiful fishes and corals!
And I missed couldn't take a snap of those just because
I DON'T HAVE A WATER-PROOF CAMERA!!!




Sony DSC-TX5 is the one for me now.
Weighing only freaking 128g,
large 3" touchscreen LCD with
Trimming, Red-Eye Correction, and Unsharp Masking functions.

AND
It comes with so many chio colours!! :D
What do you know?
Green, black, silver, red, pink...awwww pretty






So why Sony DSC-TX5??

First and foremost,
Sony DSC-TX5 is water-proof.
Of course till certain depth and time limit.
It'll be like :"ZOMG I dropped your cam in the water,
Oh it's ok, it's WATER PROOF dear."

With the water proof advantage,
I can take MANY MANY pictures underwater.
Of course not scared my cam to drop into the water.

That could be me taking the beauty of the ocean's bed if I own a DSC-TX5!!



Also, say bye bye to busy-wiping-lenses-before-snap snap.
How would a picture be when one forgotten to wipe off the dust??
No worries now as Sony DSC-TX5 is a dust-free camera.
Last time it was like wipe wipe lenses then snap snap.
With DSC-TX5 it's just....snap snap!! Simply marvelous!


It's also a temperature-proof and shock-proof.
With limited temp and limited height.
Finally, and finally...
No worries of my old grumpy self for dropping my cam. :)
No more high repair cost, no more heart break
Also, not afraid of bringing my cam to cold countries during vacation!
Where would that be? Hmmmm...


DSC-TX5 features 12 convenient scene modes:
High Sensitivity
Twilight
Twilight Portrait
Portrait
Landscape
Beach
Snow
Fireworks
High Speed Shutter
Underwater
Gourmet
Pet


DSC-TX5's taking 10 photos in 1 second is just awesome!

I can either choose the best photo among the 10, or
make a video movie with all the 10 photos.
How cool is that!

Click here for further info. :)



With a price of RM1499 and all the attractive features,
it's just FABULOUS and worth it!
I really wish to own one to be called mine. RAWR












Cheers!

No comments: