Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 19

FB for money?


If you had been active in Facebook,
this is what you can see as the HOT topic now.
" Earn money with Facebook "
It's even in the newspaper wei!


Some of my friends had tried it,
and told me it's actually real.
" I earn 500 bucks in two days" - one of the comment.
They are actually earning $! Lots of it. No kidding!


Many think it's a good "investment".
Obviously, easy money bah!
For me, I wont take any chances to do this.
Seriously we don't even know it's real or just like any other scam.
Yes, 100 bucks is a small thing. But getting cheated, is a BIG thing.


To spend ONLY 100 bucks, you can earn thousands?
It works as a pyramid thingy.
You HAVE TO find your down-lines.
More down-lines = More MONEHHHH


This make me think of the "Steven's-corner" earn $ scam.
They were so eager saying that members really will earn money
spending more than hundreds & thousands in investing
BUT ALAST
it's reported to be a scam after all.
Never heard of it? Do click here to know further info.


Just curious..
- What company started this business?
- If one really joined, with a good network relationship,
he really can earn thousands, or even up till millions??
Then everyone can be a millionaire just by sitting in front of the com at home??


I won't get involved.
If it's for real then congraz guys..
But I believe we have to work hard for money.
There's no easy way out.


As we say in Chinese, "There's no such thing as free lunch".
This is just my opinion lahh.
Please think twice
or get more knowledge of this
business before you join.







Skip skip


*
*
*
*
*
*
Movie movie!!
Oh so handsome in beard!!


I'm REALLY upset I can't watch The Back-up Plan.
Apparently my D is not free to watch it, for free! Dammit.
I hate the unwelcome assignments & classes. Urghh!

I'm waiting for Knight and Day on 24th June.
I'm gonna chain him, handcuff him
just to bring me go watch XD
Missed one good movie, not missing this, this time.





xoxo

No comments: