Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 4

a break.



Just back from class~
And yes I finally blog again!!
Just passed up one assignment.
One more to go for next week..
which I haven't even started yet.. ==


Anyway, I'm currently laying on my bed.
Still with throbbing pain in my head.
Gotta start studying!! Friday exam!!
I almost forgot what I'd read. **sigh**
It's so hard to be a student.
How I wish~ I'm a robot.
Got a computer in my brain that stores what I'd studied.
A BIG sigh...


So we finally went to watch Salt.
It's AWESOME man!!
The movie line was....awww~
You'll be curious why she's doing this,
and you'll never the good guy is actually a bad guy.
Hmmm. I'm not sure what I'm blabbing about.
Please watch it. It's worth the money :)


And we're so going to Malacca right after my exam!
Means.....FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!
Oh yes.. I"m pretty sure I'm going broke AND FAT!
But WTH, enjoy first before final messes up my life.

I don't care I don't care I don't care~
Idfk... I'm going for a break~!!! Wuhhoo!










xoxo

No comments: