Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 10

full of craps.



D really did brought me to Malacca!
It's a one day trip so it's quite tiring ==


Managed to gobble down Hainan Chicken Rice.
But NOT satay celup lor.
....because of some reasons
Went to Jonker Street at night.
Whoa, missed all the food there!
Will go there again I promise!!

I'm not gonna upload photos because
my camera is out of batt. FCUK!


Anyway new movies are coming to cinema!!
I wanna watch I wanna watch!!
The Expendables
Starring : Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li
Directed by : Sylvester Stallone


A very fascinating story :)
Click Click~


Resident evil : Afterlife

Read this, I like :)




Before enjoying movies,
gotta study my ass off for the mid-term.
Goddamn! How I wish I'm not studying anymore! :/
Huh I dunno what I'm writing. Got NO inspiration at all!






** Countdown 31 days to our 888 days :)





xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We aim at providing quality products and services how to buyers on a global basis.[url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Triacetin[/url] is an artificial chemical compound, commonly used as a food additive, being instance a warm or hot environment a solvent to flavourings, as well as as its humectant function, via E amount E1518 as well as Australian approval code A1518. [url=http://www.reactchem.com/]CAS 102-76-1[/url] is also a component as for casting liquor via TG as well as a warm or hot environment an excipient in pharmaceutical products where it is occupied as a humectant, a plasticizer, as well as a warm or hot environment a solvent