Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 28

time flies.

Dear secretly bought Rempeyek for me~!! Woots!
I like to eat rempeyek.
Especially during this special time for Malays.
I dunno why, maybe the feel is there. :D


Books and notes are making me headache.
I hate I can't remember all after reading once.
And there are so many things in so many chapters, how to revise?
Revising once is not enough. Gosh!


Time flies so freaking fast!
Next week is my exam! Like, finally.
I wish there's 30 hours a day. Haha.
I think everyone has that thinking too right?
24 hours is definitely not enough for us students!

Anyway, next few weeks D's gonna celebrate his birthday!
What should I give him? Hmmmmm..
I have no idea where to bring him to. T_T
I gotta think harder! Hmphh!



Then after a few months, it's Christmas!!!
Christmas christmas christmas!!!!
I fucking LOVE Christmas!
Will I get any surprises? I'm waiting~


Hahaha. Okay, enough craps. Time to back to study.
Freaking awful books! URGH!!










xoxo

No comments: