Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 9

Emo day.


I'm having an emo day. I dunno why. Please don't ask me why. Might be because of the virus infection - Mr Flu. Yes I'm obviously blaming the infections!! They are always not doing any good come visiting! Urghhhh I feel sad! I always feel like crying! Wtff is wrong with me today?!


I wanna go out for a ride. I wanna go for a vacation. I wanna go out to shop. I wanna have Starbucks. I wanna go Sushi Zanmai. There are so many things that I wanna do...


I'm still having headache + flu. But luckily Miss Fever left and I hope she never comes back again! And everytime I say that, the whole family of sickness sure come back visit me in a jiffy == *touch wood touch wood*


Gotta suck my Strepsils again. Pray for all of you out there are all healthy and those who are having their exams:)





xoxo

2 comments:

JuJu Chong said...

god bless u~~
take a good care ya!!
xoxo!!^^

adeline said...

thanks juju...
u take care too~!


xoxo