Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 26

IKEA+Jusco

We went to IKEA for lunch today(both with headache). I slept real late and I missed class. I slept late not because of watching movies or anything, I just couldn't sleep! Oh insomnia, please shoo shoo! Momma doesn't need you and never will:(


Ok back to lunch in IKEA. I had beef meatballs and my boyf had whole chicken leg with herb, muffins and cheese+chicken ham sandwich. My meatballs are tasty *nyum nyum* I LIKE!! Boyf herb chicken taste kinda weird..but it's nice though, I like it btw.


My beef meatballs with french fries. RM10+ (with tax) These beef meatballs are just lovely - tasty!! I don't know what sauce they're using but they put IDK what jam beside the plate for u to dip in. It's actually very nice dipping the french fries in the jam! Yummeh!

Boyf's chicken leg with herb. RM10+ (with tax) The potato is awfully filling>< The chicken is tender and it tastes nice mixing with Sweden special herb sauce. The carrot is like...half cook. ==

Muffins and char siew bao. RM1.85 each (with tax) *IKEA's muffins are nice because it's not too sweet.;)


I totally forgot to capture the picure of the chicken ham sandwich. Too hungry I think. There are soooo many people in IKEA's restaurant & cafe. And today is Friday. How come so many people? No need to work meh? I'm always so curious :D But seriously, can anyone tell me why will there be so many people in leisure malls, supermakets during working time?


Oh ya, I bought a four pieces mirror in IKEA @ only RM19.90! Mad cheap no? Get it and you can stick your mirrors in any design you want on the wall. Boyf is interested with the wardrobe which is only @ RM399 but I thought it was too big and, quite expensive. But anyway, still let boyf to decide:)


I bought an awfully big container from Jusco @ RM42 just for my bagss. I don't know but I think I save spaces by doing this. Hmmmm, I should start packing my damn lots of clothings. Any idea how to start? SIGH








Anyway, I'll end my post with a picture of ah boyy napping in his bag. Super cute owhkay!












xoxo

No comments: