Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 22

result OUT!



Let's start talking about my day. I woke up around 10am to get prepared to go out. A very busy day paying my university fees and acquiring chop for my documents.


So I first went to the bank to do a bank draft for my fees. So there she was, early morning pissing me off. Why? Not a customer is in the bank, nope, not a single soul. I was happy. I filled up my details for the bank draft form and quickly went to the counter.


End up me waiting her to give me my doc after 15 minutes. WTF she keeps talking to her colleague! Talking without her fingers on the keyboard, moving! Urgh...fine. I'm in a good mood. So went to Carrefour for lunch after that - The Chicken Rice Shop. **nom nom**


Then went to my U to pay my fees and pass up my docs. Left out one doc(parents info) with no chop so I went running to my usual lawyer, whom unfortunately had just went back home. So I ran down to the other lawyer and guess what he asked? "Are your parents from KL?" "No, we're from Sarawak." "Sarawak? No, I wont sign. "


Now WTF is this?! Biased? Totally pissed off with that old bag's attitude lor! Sarawakians not human?
I wasn't happy and just storm out of his sucky office. Totally just ruin my day again.


Then brought my car for checking and went back home to see my D and my boyy(they just cheer me up, always). We had dinner and D is so anxious with his assignmentsssssssssss so we just went home after that. (Note the "ssssssssss") Pity D:(



I was acknowledged(around 8pm) that my result for last semester is out. Damn kan jiong lor I tell you! My heart nearly fell out==".(Ok, that's ridiculous.) I logged in to check and ALAST! I passed all my subjects! THANK GOD!!


I was so worried for my finance & account. Luckily I passed! Smile till my teeth nearly drop off lor:D
Told my mi mi(mummy) I passed all my subjects. I'm happy to see my mi mi happy:) Well, who doesn't? Wakaka~ This results brighten up my day once again! I'm so thankful! I should work hard for my other semesters too!! Teehee~ Off to have my supper. I'm really a fat piggy now:0





xoxo

No comments: