Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 20

meaningful paper.

Urgh I know I promised to stay more time on my blog(which I totally didn't) and I feel awful about it(well..at least I feel awful) and I will blog more.


I went to take my Diploma of Accounting certificate two days ago. I told my ohma that this is an expensive paper costing RM20k(plus minus with my school fees and expenses). But ohma says this is the paper to my future. Well quite true though:)


Just want to say thank you to my ohma and oppa for what they had sacrificed just to give me and brother for the education we need. Sometimes I was rude to my parents out of bad mood and I do really feel bad about it. But you know I love you both deep down in my heart don't you?:)


Anyway, I vow to study harder for my Degree course and not to let you guys worry. It's not easy I know. I have to study hard!!! I just have to!!


*

*

*

*

*

*


I know Halloween was like ages ago. But oh well, just to scare you guys with my face with make up:D











night peeps
xoxo

No comments: