Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 30

30th Dec.



So it's coming to an end to the year 2011. Not forgetting to mention me and the boyfie are going to spend our new year's eve and new year in Singapore :)



Recap to the happenings in 2011:


I get to celebrate new year in our new house in Sarawak. Surviving the challenge of being away with boyfie plus the time difference plus the arguments we had. Spending a very special day, 11.11.11, with the boyfie. Daddy got me an Ipad 2 as my birthday gift. My grandfather passed away just 2 weeks ago ): Boyfie presented me a superb gift on Christmas. We are going to spend the new year in Singapore. Having pet son with us for more than a year now.


Special thanks to the boyfie who's always so supportive when I need him, well, sometimes he isn't. :D And also, thanks to my loving parents for pampering me so much.





Hope year 2012 will be treating us good! *high hopes* *fingers crossed*




xoxo

No comments: