Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 12

RIP, grandpa.



10.12.2011 - I received a phone call from my mummy saying that my grandpa was in a coma in General Hospital, Sibu and that she was on the way back to Sibu. Then 10 minutes later, she texted me. Grandpa was summoned back by God.



My grandpa is 77 years old this year. He is still very strong and very alert. But this accident took his life. He fell from the ladder while cleaning windows on the 2nd floor and fell to the ground floor and knocked the back of his head. That, caused him to lose his life.


I booked a ticket and went back to Sibu early next morning. All my relatives manage to come back that day. Sadness overwhelmed when I saw my grandma with red eyes and tears. This is my first time to see grandma cry. They were married for almost 60 years and never left each other before. And now, grandpa will not be coming back.


We were busy the whole day preparing grandpa's funeral. There are so many things to prepare according to Chinese tradition. We slept very late that night.


12.12.2011 We went to General Hospital Sibu's morgue to prepare my grandpa's body to put into the casket. Everyone cried when his body was taken out. But his face was like as usual, smiling. :) He died smiling. Peacefully. :)


He was buried in Nirvana Memorial Park.



I never thought he would leave us so fast. He was healthy, not having any sickness. That is why we have to appreciate every moment of our lives as we wouldn't know when we will lose them. This, I will always keep it in my mind.








Rest in Peace, Grandpa. We love you!

No comments: