Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 6

misses.



Since young, we take things for granted. And of course, most of us will deny every single bit of it.


Before going to college, mummy did all the housework. She never asks me to cook. She never asks me to wash my own clothes. I am only required to help up to sweep and mop the house once a week, since she is sweeping our house every day.


When I was sick, I was brought to the doctor. I was fed medicine. I was given hot chocolate for flu, warm water for cough, damp cloth on forehead for fever, and get this, all in the middle of the night.


I don’t even have to wake up and shut my windows when it rains in the middle of the night. Mummy will come and close them for me.


But when I went to college, I had to find my own food when I am hungry. I had to wash all my clothes. I had to dry and fold my own clothes. I had to clean up my room. I had to go to the doctor when I was sick. I had to wake up and shut my windows when it rains in the middle of the night.


Before going to college, my parents would force me to drink plain water, feed me fruits. I aint a plain water and fruits lover. Well to be exact, I never like plain water till now. xD Mummy would peel and cut fruits into cubes for me to eat with fork.

Daddy would buy fruits I like – jack fruit and you know how much trouble you had to go through to eat the fruit. I never learn to appreciate that time. Now I had to choose and buy and cut my own fruits.


My life is better compared to some people. Some of my friends had to do all the work by themselves since young. We have to appreciate everything before it’s too late.



I missed them, but I'll be home soon! ;)







xoxo

No comments: