Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 16

appreciation.


Appreciation. When asked "Do you appreciate what you have now?", the answer is always "Of course". But do one really mean it? Do they ever think before they answer the question?



Sometimes I admit, the hectic life do cover my eyes to see things. I tend to get pissed of the pressure that I've got everyday. Then when I finally had time to rest lying down on bed at night, I do realize even though life is not as smooth as I want it to be, sweet things do happen all the time! :)


Thinking back, sweet things does happen. Boyfie know how obsessed of me towards Chatime. Okay, obsessed wasn't the word I was looking for. But the main point is most of the time when he buy dinner back, he will secretly buy Chatime for me and hide the drinks in the fridge.


Like yesterday, he lured me to get the drinks I previously bought for dinner because we both are used to having drinks during dinner. But no, Chatime was waiting for me inside the fridge. :) I do appreciate things he'd done to cheer me up.


Well, because he seldom accompany me due to his busy work. He even set a day either Saturday or Sunday as our day. Weekdays are the days for him to rest and work, so, no me time.



Then, the parents. They always call to check on me whether I'm doing okay or not. Last few years, I always don't really like them to call like everyday to check on me. Now getting older, I know how they feel now. They are just anxious with their kids since it was the first time their kids are apart from them for so long.


But now, I do chit chat with them. The longest record, an hour and a half. Haha I know this is nothing but no, I wanted to spend some time with them. You'll never know what will happen tomorrow right?



There are so many things that I appreciate but I'm just listing a few down. How about spending time to think and list them down?


Learn to appreciate what you still have. And spend some time to think on the sweet happenings, which is really hard, because sucky things are always more than the sweet things.
:D








xoxo

No comments: