Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 21

manhattan fish market.


I've never been to Manhattan Fish Market before, even though I drooled for their food every time I pass by their outlets in Pavilion. :( Seafoodssss!!


Then when my friend MayMay brought back The Manhattan discount brochure, I made an oath I'll be visiting their outlet in Pavilion soon! And I did! Hahaha


We ordered the 2 person Giant Fried Platter. Save up so much right?

The soup of the day. Mushroom cream soup. Sprinkled on a pinchful of basil leaves I suppose?

Our Giant Fried Platter. Don't underestimate this little thing. The portion is damn big and plus......

Boyfie ordered the seafood pasta. =___=" But still, both tasted so damn awesomenesssss.


Anyway, they offered various discount for groups of people. Check it out!







Hurry!! Don't miss your chance!
Offer ends at 29th April 2012.










xoxo

No comments: