Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 9

Imma piggy.


Currently hesitating and slacking for not studying well and doing revision for my subjects. Auditing, wtf? Taxation, anyone know wth it is? Two subjects, boring and no no fun, plus it takes forever to read the damn thick text bookss!


Why I see people all having fun in college/university? Everyday outing with their course mates, eating together, having fun together? Why I no have? Can I have?


I miss my college life! We do spend all the time together, eat together, have fun together. But now in uni, life isn't that naive anymore. We do our things on our own, separate ways. But, we do have one or two close ones, which I thank God for seriously :)


Well enough of the nyam nyam nyam talks of mine. Got more assignments and final year projects and so many shits that I can't even ...finish right now. *sigh* God bless me and all of us please!





xoxo

No comments: