Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 1

cinema.



Watched This Means War with friends the other day. A very awesome movie by two handsome men. Super nice but sadly too many "cuttings" watching in cinema.


Well sometimes people do get confused on which guy to choose to be with, since both of them are so good and are willing to change and fight for you. I mean, which girl wouldn't want that kind of guys? Being cared and loved for?


But I myself couldn't agree with girl who get engaged with both of the men at the same time just to see and test which man is suitable for herself. Well that's just my opinion. XD






xoxo

3 comments:

-mei ching- said...

I like this movie also... ♥ F.D.R is so handsome! Wow! Between, i agree with what u said. "sometimes people do get confused on which guy to choose to be with, since both of them are so good and are willing to change and fight for you" hihi...

adeline said...

Haha. That's the truth ;)

Paulina said...

He I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks