Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 29

bla blaaaa.


I bought this today. - Dove Hair Theraphy
Haha. I know I know.
It's a waste of money, again.
Cuz just last week,
I bought a Schwarzkopf hair mask.


Arggggh.
I'm spending too much!!
And it's not even the beginning of the month.
My pocket money for next month is running low.
Real L-O-W.
Wth...h....


I'm using Montouch shampoo.
It got a cheery smell. Quite nice.
Hmm. I treat it as " Free sample ".
Though it's RM38. Wth right?
Just because it's for saloon use? Fuck la.


I wanna go TGI Friday for steak.
I wanna go to the beach.
Who wanna bring me? T_T
Stop daydreaming! LOL.





So this is my dear.
Busy finding answers for ONE question.
Four books, approximately 800 pages each. LOL.
Anyway, I'm trying my best to help him la.
Gonna accompany him play dota now.
Trying to learn so that can pei him play.
Hahahhahaha.






xoxo

No comments: