Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 16

hot day.


So what happened today?

Nothing much actually.
I was up at home.
Waiting for Him to buy lunch.
And then was actually forced to take my meds. T_T

It was so awful to swallow so much pills.
It was like choking me or something.
Hell that really taste bad.
Luckily He say tonight can reduce some.
Mr Fever and Madamme Sorethroat are gone.
Wuhooooo. So happy when He said that. :))

So He duplicate His housekeys for me.
Dunno. Maybe just for convienience usage?
Dunno. But was little happy about that. :))
He never wanted to duplicate one last time. ==


Currently facebook-ing and blogging.
And of course, listening to songs too.
He is playing poker on facebook.
I decided not to join cuz he always play big big.


Unless He asks me for Dota. Hahaha.
Sadly, I dont rmb which hero need to buy what .
Guess I need a long time to learn.
It's super duper hot here.
Haixxx. It's like in a BBQ la.
Please rain. I pray. Pray hard.


We went pasar malam located at Sri Rampai.
Not quite many things to buy.
If compared to Cheras pasar malam la.
Haha. We bought some durians back.
2 for RM10. Quite cheap huh?
And guess what? The quality just moderate.


Why I say so?
Firstly, the seed is more than the flesh.
Secondly, it's not that sweet.
And some of it are too 'water-ish'.
If you know what i mean.




Anyway, we did ate full.
I still can enjoy the king of fruits when I'm sick.
Cool~ Totally cool. Haha.
Now now...
Sick cant study. ** excuse for myself







xoxo

4 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

sapa buka itu durian???? so sweet huh? duplicate keys lagi.. anytime 1 to tuuuuuuuuut can tuuuuuuuuuut... anytime want to taaaaaaaaat can taaaaaaaaat.... dont think y y... lalalalala

AdelineAmalina said...

bintulu pasar mlm 1 durian got more flesh... lalalalala.

adeline said...

apala you..
too boring at home simply think?
hahaha~
yealo.. i also think so..
but if more flesh the durian cost quite alot here..
RM 12-RM15 satu biji durian..
bo lui waaa..

AdelineAmalina said...

almost the sama also lo... better quality almost rm30 lo.. thats y the prostitute here so cheap oso... lalalala... i'm really too boring at home... hehehehehhee