Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 15

random.


Introducing :
The sick pale yet hyper girl.


But this naughty girl is suffering.
Have to swallow 6 diff pills. **Yuck!!
Went to the clinic and spent 50 bucks on med. Diu.
Headache, body-ache, flu, sore throat. Please. Shoo


My new flip flops~
Bought from Genting.
Credits to Radioactive.



Bear seems alone in His room.
No one hugs it I presume?
Haix. Too bad.
I just wanna say :
But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

But you are not alone


Seriously boredomness is killing me.




******************************************************************************************



The following is for my babe mui.
I know you like barbie dolls right?
But I dunno la, if you still like it now.
I managed to capture :
- The one and only bride barbie.

According to my friend's dad who owned it,
the wedding gown is hand-sewed.
Every single thread of it.
Cool huh? So damn nice!

Wish to have one of it.
But apparently there's only one.
Saddddddddd.




And I hope this cutie pie had grown.
Healthily, smartly.
I missed him badly.
Lastly, hope you and ur hubby is doing fine.
Miss u + luv u lotsss.




Sleeping time.
It's 1:55am.
I'm still here,
though I'm sick. ==
ZzzzZZZzzz.
Toodles human.




DO CHERISH WHAT YOU HAVE.





xoxo

4 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

wao.. the barbie is so pretty..
i still like barbie la.. -.-"
daniel grown up dy..
fatter n rounder than b4.. hehe

adeline said...

haha~
i thought you become mummy then don like barbie ady..
hehe~ no new pictures of him?

AdelineAmalina said...

no le... lazy to take picture... u got H1N1 kah? all the symptoms lu ada oh... hati hati... :P

adeline said...

eh eh eh.
apa H1N1?
huh..lucky the doc say not H1N1.
If not, I cant be here blogging ady. XD