Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 15

tag. :))


Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
Beside me =))


Could you handle a long distance relationship?
I don’t think so.


When’s the last time you said you were fine, but really weren’t?
Just last few days. I’m VERY emotional.


When is your birthday?
9th July.


Relationships or one night stands?
Definitely not one night stands. Prefer relationship.


Have you ever loved someone who didn’t love you back?
Yeap.


Has anyone ever told you they love you?
Of course!

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Quite a long time ago I guess.


When was the last time you were disappointed?
Last few days.


Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
I have no idea.


What happened at 9:00 AM today?
Become a pig. Slept quite late last night.


What were you doing 1 hour ago?
Having my dinner.


What was the last thing you said aloud?
I’m SICK!!


What was the last thing you bought?
T-shirt for me & Him. =))


What’s bothering you right now?
Stupid headache & body-ache.


Do you sleep a lot?
Yes. :D


What’s the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
See Him whether is tugged in blanket or not.


What were you doing at ten last night?
Playing Dota.


If someone liked you right now,would you want them to tell you?
Yes of couse.


Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
You bet!


Will you be sleeping alone tonight?
Nope. **grinn


What do you currently hear?
Rihanna – Hatin on the club


Do you consider yourself lucky?
I don’t think so. Do you?


Have you ever confessed your feelings to a crush?
Never.


Who is the last person you hugged ?
Him. =))



Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in right now?

No.


Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Yes. Cuz He’s by my side. =))


Who is the last person you got really pissed off at?
No one.


Do you want someone you can’t have?
For what? ==


Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
Friends.


Is someone on your mind right now?
Him. =))


Do you feel that your previous relationships were a waste of time?
Some yes, some no. I think..


People you tagged:

Mui
Kah li






xoxo

2 comments:

AdelineAmalina said...

xcuse me... smua Him..-.-"

adeline said...

sorry.. memang pun ma..
LOL..