Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 11

klang.





We went for pool.
Drank, had fun. Haha.
Didnt do anything.
Just watch them playing.


Dad called.
They are driving to Sibu.
Cuz my bro is going to start work.
Practical maybe. That's what he said.
Anyway, good luck bro. Luv ya~


Going Klang later.
His classmate's 21st bday party.
Haha. Never been to Klang before.
Wanna eat the famous Bak kut teh. :))


Bak Kut Teh, here I come!!
Oh gosh, my saliva dropping.


I wanna shop till I drop.
Wahaha~ Insane..
Looks like I got many things wantes to buy.
But there is always problem.
Money Money Money.


I want more money.
I want more clothes.
I want more shoes!!
ARGGH.


We played Dota too.
Played till 3am in the morning.
OMFG. We don't plan to sleep. =.=
I win in Dota. :))
Of cuz with the help of them la.


Anyway, I dunno what to blog ady.
So, toodles people.



xoxo

No comments: