Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 18

De 500th day.

500th days!!
Ups and downs.

Thick and thins.

Actually the truth is :

This is my longest relationship.

LMAO. Totally unbelievable yah?
I thought so too. :DD

Huh. I thought of celebrating. ==
Nvm. Maybe it was just nothing.

I will still be counting though.



Skip skip. I found a site on Youtube.
But I forgot to remember the site down. Wtf.

Anyway, just type Buffalax, if I'm not mistaken,
on Youtube search engine.
He's actually working as a subtitler.

And the movie he posted.

Really, THUMBS UP!



Remember to clutch on your tummy,

or rather ur jaw. It's fucking hilarious lo!

You would probably laugh ur teeth off.
Who knows?
So just go on and search now!

The subtitles so so like the 'lyric' shown!

I have no idea you guys catch up with me or not.
Dammit. Just go have a look lar.



Next next.
TheEyecandytherapy.
Also available on You tube.

People use various ways to 'cure' their eyebags, dark circles.
This particular lady's method is by using :

Durian, sashimi, and even candies.
Can imagine it? Cant? Go search and watch. :))



Ohh by the way, I saw a cockroach down at the mamak.
Well it was yesterday's incident.

But then I decided to write in today's post. :DD

I freaking hate cockroaches.
Stinks and fly somemore.
How scary!
Never let those ugly ugly things near me.
Disgustingggggg lar!


Our dinner:
Overall it was ok. Don to high expectation. Haha.
First-timer, again, bah.
We always ordered from Pizza Hut.
But heard many ppl say Domino tastes better.
Decided give it a try. So, there you go.




*





*



*




*




*




Wasn't managed to snap the first pizza.
Too hungry till we gobbled down the whole thing.
Ok. I was too sarcastic. :DD Bombastic? Lol.



I think that's all for today's L-A-M-E day.
Have a great night everyone.












xoxo

No comments: